[Vision2020] Idaho senator wants Rep. Mark Patterson to resign

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:55:33 PST 2013

'Patterson served time in
        jail before agreeing that July to plead guilty to the lesser charge of
        assault with intent to commit rape, receiving a withheld judgment and
        five years probation.'

Now according to you Tom,  'Patterson plead guilty to rape, not assault!'  So is the article erroneous or are you mistaken???  The other question that no seems to be able to answer (is Sunil still on this list or has he fled like so many others)...what is the point of a copping a plea for a 'withheld judgement' if the judgement is not allowed to be 'withheld' (i.e why must it be disclosed)?

-Scott

CC: suehovey at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com