[Vision2020] Staben's tin ear

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 6 14:19:51 PST 2013

That's fine. I m all in favor of increasing the revenue for the UI, as long as it does not interfere with the enrollment of Idaho Students. More should be done to promote Idaho Students to come here. High instate tuition is not the way to do it. Not every one in Idaho is rich. I and my two brother graduated form here by working our way through. We did not have student loans, nor did we incur any debt.That was in the early 60;s.
Roger