[Vision2020] Affordable Care Act healthcare forum tonight

Krista Kramer kkramer at moscow.com
Mon Dec 2 16:12:44 PST 2013

Just in case you were away when the notifications came out last week…

Affordable Care Act Forum, 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 2
1912 Center, 412 East Third St., Moscow
Speakers: Sen. Dan Schmidt and Rep. Cindy Agidius.
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce.

"As the reforms in healthcare roll out, there is much we all need to understand about how these changes affect us here in Idaho. Our state situation is unique, yet we share the same federal law. We will discuss Idaho healthcare insurance situation and changes that we may expect." - Dan Schmidt.