[Vision2020] Take a look at this

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 20:48:14 PDT 2013

Look, I get that this was just a silly publicity stunt, and that if
someone delivered George Zimmerman they wouldn't even know what to do
with him.  I get that.

What I don't get is why nobody is upset about this but me.  What if the
race roles were reversed and it was the KKK instead putting a bounty on
a black George Zimmerman?  I can rest assured that there would be
outrage then.  But since you've all made Zimmerman into the devil, you
folks out there on this list apparently don't give a crap.

I think that's terrible.  All because you've convinced yourselves that
he did something we can't prove and that doesn't fit the facts of the
case, which I've posted at length about.

But, hey, revel in your outrage.  Who cares about Zimmerman anyway, right?

Fuck George Zimmerman!  *shakes fist*

Paul