[Vision2020] UI and WSU faculty salaries

Gier, Nicholas ngier at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:03:42 PDT 2013

The UI faculty union has the best info and analysis of UI and Idaho campus salaries.  We've been doing this since 1974 and we have administrative salaries and average full professor salaries all the way back to 1982.

We've taken the file that Ron has provided and improved it by indicating promotions and providing annual percentage increases.  That link is www.idaho-aft.org/UIFY13.pdf.<http://www.idaho-aft.org/UIFY13.pdf.>  Analysis of all Idaho campus faculty and administrative salaries are at www.idaho-aft.org/Survey13.pdf.  We started publishing administrative salaries in the 1990s and excessive executive pay raises quickly came down!

The main link is www.idaho-aft.org/salaries.htm<http://www.idaho-aft.org/salaries.htm> for salaries that go all the way back to 2005.

Nick Gier, President, Higher Education Council, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO