[Vision2020] Zimm's lawyer to ask Florida to pay up to $300, 000 in legal costs

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:38:47 PDT 2013

@Scott, Wayne,

We don't have a system with three verdicts:  guilty, not proven (beyond a
reasonable doubt), or not guilty like the Scotch do.

It would be reasonable to repay for those found not guilty.  Some are found
not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt but the jury did believe that it was
highly probable that they were in fact guilty.  In this case would repaying
make sense?

It is a difficult question because some times cases are pursued
vindictively and/or based on perjured testimony/planted evidence.  Also,
sometimes the attorneys are so mismatched that the trial is a cruel joke.
As our laws are written, it is not an easy call.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com