[Vision2020] Race not a factor in Spokane beating

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:01:58 PDT 2013

Interesting side step you made there. The specific error I was referring to
was when you stated that I would "nail you to a wall" for disagreeing with
a police chief and that I would view it as disrespectful. This was
demonstrably false and made painfully and abundantly clear in my previous
post.

Majestically evasive it seems to me.