[Vision2020] Race not a factor in Spokane beating

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:20:10 PDT 2013

I sure hope you're referring to a different Gary. Respect is earned and all
sorts of people get things wrong. Chiefs of police are no exception. A
recent local example would be our own chief of police and his idiot ideas
with regard to gun control as detailed in a letter to Boise signed by our
soon to be ex mayor and conservative in name only city council.