[Vision2020] Race not a factor in Spokane beating

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Aug 26 15:37:38 PDT 2013

Joe,

Did you seriously expect anything else from the chief? Did you think that the President was going to say that, "Delbert Belton could have been my grandfather" ?
Is there going to be  as much FEDERAL money (or any) spent on this race based crime as has been spent elsewhere? Where is the statement from Eric holder? Don't hold your breath!

What about the Chris Lane case? Guess what the police will say about that incident? You can bet that it will say: "Race was not an issue". It's the politically correct thing to say, so job conscience government employees, including chief's of police, will get in line with the politically correct policy, or loose their jobs.  Ask Bill Lee about that one.

Wayne