[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:26:09 PDT 2013

The established facts show OJ didn't do it.

Sunil

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 19:02:47 -0700
From: moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
To: donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

I don't know for sure what Mr. R's frame of mind might be but, were he to be feeling a case of mild to moderate vexation it would be easy to understand. Trying to have a discussion with folks who completely disregard the established facts in a case and substitute there own unsubstantiated, made up scenario created seemingly concocted from whole cloth and the sugarplums that dance in their heads would try anyone's patience. A few earthy expletives hardly seem out of place.