[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 08:30:10 PDT 2013

You're right.  He should look properly chastened at all times so as not
to offend people like yourself.  I bet he was laughing at a joke!  The
bastard.

I will admit that if he was thinking in terms of PR, then staging a
photoshoot at a gun store was not the brightest move.  I suspect,
though, that he can't move three feet in public without some
self-righteous a-hole tracking his every move and taking his picture.
It won't last long, though.  They'll get him in civil court soon where
the threshold for evidence is not so high.

While we're on the subject, does anyone out there in viz-land condone
the bounty put on him by the New Black Panther Party? Does anyone
condemn it?  How about the multiple death threats he and his family have
been getting?  I normally wouldn't ask this, but the reactions here to
this case have so disappointed me that I just have to.

Paul