[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 22:16:17 PDT 2013

I think it's STUPID of Zimmerman to be cheesing it up for photos while touring a gun factory.  I was seeing shades that idiot president of CA fish and game who bagged a mountain lion in Idaho and went on the cover of some magazine beaming while holding the dead carcass.

FWIW - I disagree that Zimmerman was hunting Martin, but nonetheless he did fatally shoot him and this type of behavior is quite the opposite of being remorseful.  But hey, if he wants to stay around Florida and make himself visible while there's a bounty on his head, that's certainly his choice and likely another bad choice in a growing list.

CC: scooterd408 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com