[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 18:20:04 PDT 2013

That's the narrative I'm talking about.  It completely ignores Trayvon
Martin's own actions that helped lead to his death and it exaggerates
George Zimmerman's actions.  Following someone down a sidewalk is not
the same as "hunting" a person.  We have exactly zero evidence that
Zimmerman followed Martin in order to kill him.

But have fun with the narrative.  If you happen across Zimmerman, get in
a few licks for the rest of us.

Paul