[Vision2020] Welcome to Pullman's idea of Silicone Valley

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 11:17:59 PDT 2013

Just get an assault rifle.  'This, right here, is an example of how it’s not just your body, but it’s your mind' - Director Turea Erwin.

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:47:05 -0700
To: philosopher.joe at gmail.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com; jeannemchale at hotmail.com; fritzknorr at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Welcome to Pullman's idea of Silicone Valley

For the sake of gender equality, I demand a discount for penile augmentation.
I am getting tired of having to use a magnifying glass every time I use a wall urinal.
"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still But first you must learn how to smile as you kill If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon