[Vision2020] Deny All Claims

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 08:10:55 PDT 2013

And to think some want a private health care system, where you die if a claim is denied, like these insurance companies, to be our health care system. No thank you!  Insurance companies always deny, that is how they make their money. They don't make their money on paying out. If you get into an accident, get a lawyer, no matter what. They will not listen to you, they will only listen to the lawyer. You will not be compensated for the loss of your car, which the insurance company will claim was worthless before you were hit. You will only be compensated for the medical; a broken toe, whiplash, a headache, paper cut, that is where any insurance will be compensated. I was given $10,000 for my minor whiplash, but only $2300 for my totaled car. Keep in mind, the medical and lawyers get 60% of that, and you have to buy another car. Before the lawyer, I was offered only $700 to be payed in four months with no car to drive while the car was in shop, I
 kid you not. I use USAA, have my entire life. Insurance companies exist to take your money, invest it, make money off it, and pay out as little amount as possible as slowly out as possible. Which is why I don't like them for medical. You only think they pay out when you go to the hospital. Truth is they negotiate with the hospital for the 70% reduction you think they pay. Hospitals do this so they can charge inflated rates to sue those without insurance, a promise to pay for large expenses by insurance, and tax write-offs. Before these generation, people paid medical bills out of pocket because they were reasonable, not crookedly overpriced to force you to pay for insurance.

Donovan J. Arnold