[Vision2020] Gun control

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 17:15:44 PDT 2013

Tom wrote:
- Gun control regarding assault weapons and large capacity ammo magazines

Once again, this is a complete 'don't care issue for me'.  Zero influence on my voting.

My expectation on gun control is:
- NRA's postion: Every man, woman, child, and dog should be required by law to be armed because it's good for the business of gun and ammo makers and distributors.
- Republican's position: The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right of every man, woman, child, and dog to be armed.
- Democrat's position (rural district or Red State): No comment
- Democrat's position (urban district or Blue State): Throw voters a bone (figuratively) about doing 'EVERYTHING IN [MY] POWER to restrict the manufacturing, selling, and possession of assault weapons and large capacity ammo magazines'.