[Vision2020] [corrected] It's Time for an Honest Conversation About Marijuana . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 13 15:30:50 PDT 2013

Mr. Dredge lamely suggests:

"Privatized prison system are not the cause of why many defendants are convicted of minor crimes.  That's a ridiculous notion."

Perhaps I was expecting too much from you, Mr. Dredge.

The intent of my suggestion was to reflect on the incarceration of those convicted of minor offenses . . . incarcerated in privatized prison systems . . . privatized prison systems being marketed by lobbies . . . and adopted by state governments . . . like Idaho.

NOW do ya get it?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon