[Vision2020] Topic for Discussion

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Aug 7 07:18:41 PDT 2013

Hi Wayne:

“If the State of Idaho is footing the bill, then the state makes the rules.
IF the tribe and the forest service makes the rules, then they should pay
for the cost of that highway, and the state should no longer pay for it, nor
maintain it.  It can become a tribal / forest service highway, and the tribe
and forest service can make the rules and pay for  the road.  OK?”

Heck yes that’s a big OK from me!  It would be handy for me to have a house
in town, especially during the winter months.  So, how ‘bout I drop by,
forcibly remove you from your home – with legal documents drawn up by my
attorneys, (in Niimiipuutímt, I hope you can read it) plus $10.00 to seal
the deal.  I’ll even let you keep a small corner in your (used to be) back
yard for your immediate and extended family to live on.  I hope you are
savvy enough to suspect that I had my fingers crossed when I made that
agreement so don’t count on me keeping  .  Did I mention that I’ll bring a
crowd of CIA fellas armed with drones – teeny, tiny, urban kinds – to help
you remember (in a pointed kind of way) that what used to belong to you now
belongs to me – and  since I’ll be paying the taxes (that was your issue,
wasn’t it?) on my new property I get to decide how and by whom “my” land is
used.  I’ll even mow the lawn –  not on the portion that I am allowing you
to squat on of course.

Yours for a great day and an enthusiastic celebration of might, money, and
fire power makes right.

Rose Huskey