[Vision2020] Just a topic for discussion..........."Megaloads"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 6 16:21:12 PDT 2013

Tell ya what, Mr. Rumelhart . . .

Why don't you check into that and get back with us , ok?

I really don't have the time to review, edit, and post videos/photos from last night's confrontation AND do your research.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon