[Vision2020] PR - HIRC Floor to be Refinished

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Aug 2 15:33:25 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Hamilton-Lowe Indoor Recreation Center Gymnasium floor to be refinished

August 2, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - From August 12 - 23, the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center (HIRC) Gymnasium will be closed while the gym floors are refinished as part of the regular maintenance cycle.  Hours for the facility for those two weeks will be shortened to cover just the Multi-Purpose room, which will remain open during its regularly scheduled time from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, and 1 - 5 p.m. Sunday.

For more information, please contact Greg Morrison, Recreation Supervisor at 208.883.7088 or by email at gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us>.

###

Story Contact: Greg Morrison, CPRP, Recreation Supervisor
Phone:  208.883.7088
Email: gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.