[Vision2020] Food pantry

Bev Bafus bevbafus at frontier.com
Tue Apr 30 18:54:46 PDT 2013

I'm writing this from the food pantry at Trinity Baptist Church after another long night.
We hauled in over 4,500 pounds of food this week from various sources (thank you all!).
But, the shelves are empty once again. We had over 125 families tonight, with over 10 new families we've never see before. All of these families had kids.
One family referred to us this week hadn't had any food in their house for three days.
This is in Moscow Idaho.

Our shelves are empty once again. We just don't have any backup or reserve food left.

Whatever you or your groups can do would be a great help

Thanks
Bev Bafus
Director, Trinity Moscow Food Pantry

Sent from my iPhone