[Vision2020] Food Pantry needs

Bev Bafus bevbafus at frontier.com
Wed Apr 24 16:17:56 PDT 2013

In other news on the Palouse, we have a very pressing need at the Trinity
Moscow Food Pantry.

We regularly serve between 75 and 120 families PER WEEK, or 1,300 to 1,500
people PER MONTH.

Each week, we pass out between 3,000 and 4,000 pounds of food.

We have some great partners – and food has been very readily available to
meet this need.

But right now, our canned food shelves are almost empty.  Most of the canned
food we receive on a regular basis comes from the Idaho Foodbank, and most
of that comes from food drives in the Boise area.

So if anyone would like to have a food drive – all we have right now in the
Pantry is dried beans, a couple flats of canned tomatoes, and some bags of
marshmallows.

Any non-perishable food can be dropped off at the church at 711 Fairview
Drive M-F from 8 to noon.

Food can also be dropped off at Café Artista, 218 S. Main.  We are open from
7 am to 6 pm.

Thank you all in advance!!  J

Bev Bafus

Director, Trinity Moscow Food Pantry