[Vision2020] And IF you believe in the Easter Bunny....... here's another one you'll love!

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:41:37 PDT 2013

I'd hardly call it a win, considering the LAPD shot up their truck, and Ms.
Hernandez!

It took the women forever to get their truck replaced, and it was replaced
only when the LA Times published a story about it.

Somehow, I think they would rather have not gone through the horrifying
experience, than get the "payoff" you speak of.

Janesta