[Vision2020] Searching house by house in Boston

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 22:50:49 PDT 2013

What/how would you preferred the police do. Handle it like the cops in Los
Angeles did, when they were looking for the rouge ex-cop? I am not being
snotty, seriously, what do you think they should have done?

It doesn't remind me of papers please. We are living in a new world, with
change happening rapidly. Some people complain about surveillance cameras.
Had it not been for the surveillance cameras, and phones, it is a distinct
possibility the terrorist would have gotten away with it.

Just imagine the cops aren't looking for the man door, to door.. And,
imagine we have nothing to protect ourselves with. What then?

I don't know what the answers are. The entire mess sucks.

Janesta