[Vision2020] PR - Shred-It Day Scheduled for Latah County Residents

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 22 16:33:22 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Shred-It Day Scheduled for Latah County Residents

April 22, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow has joined Latah County Solid Waste Department in sponsoring a spring cleaning Shred-It Day on Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the old Tidyman's parking lot at 1638 South Blaine, Moscow, Idaho.  Devries Information Management will be on site to shred old papers, personal records and documents to be professionally shredded on site, limit 3 paper grocery bags (or equivalent) per customer.  The event is free and open to all Latah County residents.

For more information, please contact Tim Davis, City of Moscow Sanitation Manager at tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us> or by phone at 208.883.7131.

###

Story Contact: Tim Davis, Sanitation Manager
Phone:  208.883.7131
Email: tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.