[Vision2020] PR - Weed Spraying Scheduled

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 22 09:26:11 PDT 2013

Imagine that?

The announcement of "weed spraying" . . . immediately following the Hempfest.

I assume that I am too late to reserve a couple benches downwind, huh?

Well . . .

In the words of Dr. Hook . . .

"Pass that roach please and pour the wine
I'll kiss yours if you'll kiss mine
I'm gonna boogie till I go blind
We're freakin at the freakers ball."

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon