[Vision2020] Mutton in a vain effort to pretend to be spring lamb

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 20:26:42 PDT 2013

Reminds me of when I worked at Pullman Memorial ...  on those "special"
weekends created for bonding of parents and young adult children, I
remember a few times BOTH mother and daughter being admitted for detox.

Such fine examples those mother's with the cart of wine are.  Maybe someone
ought tell them of the young man who froze to death.

Janesta