[Vision2020] Mutton in a vain effort to pretend to be spring lamb

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Apr 19 16:54:32 PDT 2013

I was shopping at Winco just about an hour ago when I noticed a gaggle of
middle-aged women loudly whooping it up with their Tri Delt daughters (at
least they were wearing Tri Delt sweat shirts with Mom's Weekend splashed in
huge letters across the front).  Their grocery cart was packed full -
actually overflowing with wine boxes (soooo classy) that they could just
barely stuff it all in the trunk of their car.  Big time at the Tri Delt
house tonight I guess - and mom can pretend to be 20 all over again..
Triple Yikes.

Rose Huskey