[Vision2020] [Spam 6.51] Greek drinking at the UI

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 17 14:20:47 PDT 2013

iw_mail p{margin:0;padding:0;}
You are right, the bare minimum that should have been done by those at whose door he showed up at, would have been to call 911.
I sympathize with Rose. The university does a good job of evading information requests by making it too expensive. I have had the same problem. I tried to get some information passed to make it easier, however my bill, introduced by Gary Schroeder, never got out of committee.
Roger