[Vision2020] Light of the World: Be the Change

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 16 07:37:12 PDT 2013

Courtesy of the Fat Pastor (No, not Dougie) at:

https://www.facebook.com/TheFatPastor?ref=stream

-------------------------------------
Light of the World: Be the Change
Light of the World

Dedicated to the people of Boston

Darkness fell without notice

Without warning

Without permission

With the Darkness, terror broke its chains and ran free

Lives were torn, destroyed and ended

Our world was left smudged, marred and despondent

Until…..

Mercy ran back into carnage and extended its human hand

Until Compassion carried the broken and the hurt to safety

Until Bravery pushed someone else out of the way

The light that is our holy spirit says we will not be cowed by evil

As long as one heart beats for truth

One hand is extended to help the helpless

Blood and sweat are given in sacrifice for another

Our light will shine bright

We are the answer

We are the plan

We are the hands and feet that will heal the broken

and

 defeat the darkness of callous and ruthless acts

We are the Light of the World

 Praying for Boston

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon