[Vision2020] Larry Ellingson Gallery Exhibit

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 15 10:04:11 PDT 2013

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Larry Ellingson Gallery Exhibit

April 15, 2013 -

Join us for the newest exhibit at the Third Street Gallery titled Larry Ellingson. This exhibit begins April 19, 2013 runs through May 24, 2013.

The gallery opening reception will be April 19, 2013 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

The Larry Ellingson exhibit features lost and found sculpture art.

Third Street Gallery is located on the second and third floors of Moscow City Hall at 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID. Gallery hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.

For more information:
dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
208-883-7036
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts/Pages/gallery.aspx

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE39C0.2B55F240]
Pictured Above:
Larry Ellingson, "Lapel Pin Series #3 - Rice Propeller Vigil"

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CE39C0.2B55F240]
Pictured Above:
Larry Ellingson, "Sentinels"

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CE39C0.2B55F240]
Pictured Above:
Larry Ellingson, "Valve Body Fantasy"

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.