[Vision2020] Is your dog this talented?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Apr 15 17:44:28 PDT 2013

Fabulous! We had a Border Collie who needed a "job to do". Our son, Tony, taught her to walk the perimeter of the garden fence. The fence was made from pallets, with 1/4 inch wood slats on top. Cookie would jump up on the fence and run around the garden about ten times a day.....then she would hear the kids get off a school bus at the Phillips Farm and be gone like a black and white whirlwind. We would hear kids hollering "Cookie!!" and know we needed to go get her----peanutbutter sandwiches were enough to overcome her need to protect the garden from birds......Cookie loved kids, peanutbutter, and a really good hard run....preferably with the Moscow Bears Cross Country Team. We still miss that sassy litle dog, even after all these years.................Bless 'em. We only have them a short time, and they give us so much!
Debi R-S