[Vision2020] Accidental discharge at Idaho gun show injures 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 14 13:23:09 PDT 2013

Furthermore, it can be easily discerned by the article that the safety of the "gun that was part of a vendor's display" was not engaged and that there was a round in the chamber.

How many other vendor displays, at gun shows, are likewise presented?

And the beat goes on . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon