[Vision2020] How many more rounds are we going to let this go on for?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 16:04:38 PDT 2013

I was responding to the youtube video in the original post that featured an "assault weapon" firing rounds and dropping shells that were named with spree shooting events.  That's why I gave my little diatribe about why "assault weapons" were being singled out when handguns were statistically a far greater problem.

Paul