[Vision2020] How many more rounds are we going to let this go on for?

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:02:04 PDT 2013

Since you claim to have photographed this event in proctoscopic detail I
assume the question is also rhetorical. Signs carried by attendees and a
display set up directly behind where you were milling about with your
camera carried a vehement anti "assault weapon," anti-second amendment
message. One placard I recall had a message to the effect that folks such
as myself must quit worshiping the second amendment. By worship I have to
believe that she meant believing in a right to keep and bear. To quit
exercising a right is to forgo it and ultimately be relieved of it.