[Vision2020] Announcing the 2013 Moscow Farmers Market Poster

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Apr 11 09:19:14 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Announcing the 2013 Moscow Farmers Market Poster

April 11, 2013 -

The City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission are pleased to announce the winner of the 2013 Moscow Farmers Market Poster Contest, Mario Montes.

>From all the submissions received for the Poster Contest, a jury panel selected two finalists. Images of these two posters were posted on the City of Moscow's website and the community was asked to vote for their favorite. Voting began on April 1 and ended on April 5.

For more information call the City of Moscow Arts Department at (208) 883-7036 or e-mail Kathleen Burns, Arts Director at kburns at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kburns at ci.moscow.id.us> or DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant at dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE3694.8C512170]

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.