[Vision2020] Oops . . .

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:12:33 PDT 2013

@Paul,

That may be so in the city.  But in the country it is very unlikely that an
intruder is just making a mistake.  Houses are far apart and all are
different.

Since a resident cannot know if an intruder is armed generally until it may
be too late, here's the rule for potential intruders into country homes:
BYOB. [Bring Your Own Bodybag]

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com