[Vision2020] City Council Stifles Debate

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:05:42 PDT 2013

Yeah, Tom, I saw the meeting.  In fact I watched the whole thing go down
live from my living room.  Including the part near the middle where the
mayor blames me for giving the council the idea and orchestrating the whole
ordeal behind the scenes.

Which just isn't true, other than making the suggestion in an email.

Dead horse done being beaten on my end, as we'll never see eye to eye
because you are so blinded by your hatred of me and my positions that you
can't even begin to fathom that we may actually have common ground on
issues... which I think we actually do.

But you've never bothered to ask nor get to know me.

So with that I say good day and good riddance to you sir.

HDJ