[Vision2020] Anti-Discrimination Ordinance

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:24:29 PDT 2013

@Judd:

I can certainly understand that you felt smeared if you thought you were
being compared to Douglas Wilson; anyone in their right mind would.  And it
must be hell for you to go through life in these parts with your last name
if people think that you are related to him in any way -- by blood,
marriage, or general crackpottery.

And I am sure there are many, many of us on V2020 who appreciate your very
generous offer of your world class expertise and advice on how to engage in
public discourse.  You must have so many more years and and extensive
experience in engaging in civil rights debates and actions, discussing and
exposing political and religious corruption and hypocrisy, discussing
problems in the criminal justice system, discussing local, state, and
national political, economic, legal, and social issues, etc than any and
all of the rest of us.  We bow our heads in awestricken admiration at your
humbling skills.

I am sure everyone here will be in vigorous competition to see who can
adhere the strictest to the rules you have so magnanimously and without a
hint of pomposity or self adulation presented as a subtly disguised edict
to us.  We are all greatly beyond any possible repayment in your debt for
your wisdom in teaching us how to properly and to correctly express
ourselves, especially those illiterate among us who were so unfortunate to
have only had a public school education.

And so that we may further drink of your outstanding, selfless wisdom, why
don't you write on V2020 about all your accomplishments in
"community-building [sic]" and how you made them.  Being a very uninformed
hermit, I can't recall ever hearing your name in any local community
building or any other local constructive activities.  Please inform us of
these and how you accomplished them so that we may accord you the respect
and adulation you undoubtedly deserve.

And what a courageous hero you are for daring to utter things!  There must
be many who think that you deserve a medal for your fearless utterances of
Biblical hate and division and your fearless ability to ignore all the soul
rotting pseudo-knowledge derived by science in the last 200 years.  No, let
me correct myself:  many, many medals (goodness, you may be just like the
female protagonist in the story within the story "The Story Teller" by
Saki).  I am sure you know after being here on V2020 for the great length
of time of one day that there are so many of us here that are overcome by
immobilizing fear when it comes to expressing even our most mundane
opinions.

And Gresham Bouma is certainly a good man, as white and wonderful as the
ashes of a burnt down outhouse!  Before him, all the rest of us are but
dumb, blighted toadstools.  One only needs to look him up in the Idaho
Repository to start to discover how law abiding and pious he is.  And his
outstandingly clear and on target remarks about Mormons prove what a
princely follower of Jesus he is, and how much better than the rest of the
world he clearly understands the true meaning of teachings of Jesus.  I am
sure that only great, humble, god-fearing self-abnegation has kept him from
achieving a modicum of material success and envious, radiant spiritual calm
and unification with the All in this life.

See you in church,

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)