[Vision2020] Anti-Discrimination Ordinance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 2 15:10:54 PDT 2013

I am in the midst of converting and uploading (to Youtube) videos of that portion of last night's city council session.

Stay tuned, V-Peeps.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon