[Vision2020] Anti-discrimination Ordinance

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Tue Apr 2 08:24:22 PDT 2013

A good law passed in THE worst possible way. Disenfranchised everyone that didn't either make an  e-mail comment, or doesn't have access to e-mail to make those comment.
So, we now know that open, public comments are neither necessary, NOR WELCOMED. So much for open government.

I am sure this will be a topic that comes up again (the process, NOT the legislation) in the election process, or  are our representatives going to hold elections  via e-mail?

Wayne