[Vision2020] NPR's 'Science Friday' to broadcast from BSU

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Sep 28 11:34:49 PDT 2012

Well, kinda, Joe.

Bozo State is simply some freshman's lab experiment gone awry.  I think it had something to do with "Creative Animal Husbandry".  I forget exactly what they were attempting to cross-breed.

Does anybody recall the experiment?

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)