[Vision2020] PR - Natl Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Sep 27 14:28:36 PDT 2012

City of Moscow
Administration
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
National Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative

September 27, 2012 (Moscow, Idaho) - The Moscow Police Department, City of Moscow Sustainable Environment Commission and the Latah County Youth Advocacy Council are teaming up again with the Drug Enforcement Administration for a National Take Back Initiative.  This program is a nationwide program allowing anyone and everyone to drop off their unwanted medications.

The Moscow Police Department is inviting anyone who wants to dispose of their unwanted medications to bring them to the Palouse Empire Mall on Saturday, September 29th, 2012. The drop off site will be located at the ROSS entrance between the hours of 2 and 5 p.m. An officer will be present to take possession of the medications to ensure proper disposal.  Liquid medications and needles cannot be accepted.

For more information, please contact Officer Phil Gray at 208.883.7051.

###

Story Contact: Officer Phil Gray
Phone: 208.883.7051
Email: pgray at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:pgray at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.