[Vision2020] Shooting or scam

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 27 14:01:55 PDT 2012

Thanks for the "heads up", Joe.

Courtesy of WSU Alert at:

http://alert.wsu.edu/News/1014

------------------------

Police Investigate Report of Shot Fired

Police have responded and are investigating a report of a shot fired in the 1300/1400 blocks of Olympia Avenue SE.  No injuries have been reported and the Child Care Center is taking appropriate precautions.  Police on scene request that you stay indoors and/or avoid the area.  Please exercise appropriate personal security precautions.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)