[Vision2020] Active Military Health Insurance (ca. 1918)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 27 10:48:36 PDT 2012

Correction:  I just discovered that this card was issued to my grandfather upon his return to the states and subsequent discharge.

So, that makes this "Veterans Health Insurance", which substantiates my appreciation even more.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)