[Vision2020] [corrected link] Dinner With Dougie (for $4,000)

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:21:09 PDT 2012

How appetizing!

In addition to being treated to Cultmaster Douglas Wilson's crackpottery
and con artistry, the audience with be presented with the riveting
spectacle of the amazing accumulation of food particles and other debris in
his beard.

Should be good for additional revenue generate by numbing alcohol sales.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com