[Vision2020] Say What!?!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 17:18:19 PDT 2012

What point are you trying to make?  That the filmmakers were attempting to kill those four individuals via murder-by-extremists?  That's about as whacko as blaming a comedian for somebody choking to death because they were eating when they laughed at one of his jokes.  It seems that everyone is frantically trying to lay the blame anywhere but at the feet of the extremists that let some stupid YouTube trailer whip them into a killing frenzy.  I'm confused as to why that is.

Paul