[Vision2020] Say What!?!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:34:13 PDT 2012

It's a poor comparison since there are two completely different jurisdictions where the violence would have occurred (Los Angeles, CA, USA vs Libya).  It's further a poor comparison because one is 'in your face' and one is youtube video.  It's nonsensical to think that you can try and hide behind First Amendment rights for damage / injury that result from your direct provocation and there would be witnesses who could take the stand against you in criminal / civil trials.

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com