[Vision2020] Sound & Fury

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 24 22:28:01 PDT 2012

Sounds good, Professor.

Somewhere in the deepest, darkest recesses of my accumulation of historical recordings, either . . .

. . . here in my office buried within the collective dimensions of my ever-expanding chronological (newer stuff on top, older stuff near the bottom) filing systems, or . . .

. . . out in the storage unit cohabitating with historical memories of Rodna's, my, and our past . . .

. . . is a short stack of CD recordings (12 - 15) of KRFP's "Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show" (Joan Opyr and Carl Westberg).

I mention this because Auntie and Bro C often conducted interviews on the air.  Among these interviews are several interviews with Rose Huskey and a sundry of fascinating local personalities.

When I do finally locate these CDs, I plan on posting them to YouTube under the label "Back when . . . "

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)