[Vision2020] Exploiting the Prophet

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:47:35 PDT 2012

Paul,

I have to respond to this in sections. Here is section one. You write:

> I would think it would be possible to teach your kids that while the Bill of
> Rights allows you to be a jackass, it's not a particularly respected
> activity. I wouldn't want my kid playing in mud, either, but I wouldn't
> think we should restricts everyone else's right to do so.

Yes it is possible to teach someone that the Bill of Rights allows you
to be a jackass and I WOULD teach that, were it so; but it ain't so.
Why? For reasons that I've given above.

Best, Joe

PS Don't forget to check out my radio show tonight at 10pm on KRFP (92.5FM).